What are the different ways to be lost?
1. Having a desired destination and lacking an exact understanding of its location.
2. Having an origin point that is unfamiliar.
3. Being diverted from a known route by the unexpected or misleading.
4. Ending up in the same location repeatedly without clarity as to how.
5. Any combination of the above, and other ways as well.
Is one type of lost more comfortable than another?
In which situations can a map be of use in becoming less lost?
In which situations can a map be of use in cultivating a comfort level with the vague and imprecise?
What sort of map would that be?